Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tough Love


Wow... I love him so much and he loves me even more. Yet sometimes when we argue its like the end of the world. I know I make mistakes and I admit it, but when he does things he doesn't think he's doing anything wrong. I left everyone that i knew i wouldn't last with, and everybody that i argued continuously with. Sometimes when we argue I think he doesn't want me anymore, even though he says he's not gonna leave me and im stuck with him forever. I'm just getting tired for being blamed for stuff and being yelled at and ignored for no reason. I didn't do anything that wrong to make him act the way he did today. Maybe it's mood swings or something. I should be treated with more respect than your friends at all times. I just want to cry out sometimes but i try to be strong, and i do my best to keep him happy. He's my world.

3 comments:

  1. Dope Blog ,

    follow mine

    http://yoitstheflava.blogspot.com/

    THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...nice blog check mines out neeshbfly.blogspot.com and if you like it follow me or leave a comment..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sweetie,

    So not cool and sorry you have to endure that. I really hope that things get better because obviously you really love this person. Have you tried talking to him to let him know your inner-most thoughts. Sometimes it helps to talk candidly about what you're feeling...just a thought.

    I really hope things work in your favor...

    Take care
    Priscilla Noelle

    ReplyDelete